Sinusitis is one of the most common diseases people experience. Congestion caused by dry air can cause sinus pain and even sinusitis.
It is caused by a variety of causes, such as smoke, air pollution, and common allergens such as pollen or pet dander.
Air humidifiers are suitable for sinusitis, and they can alleviate the symptoms of sinusitis to a certain extent.
A humidifier can increase the moisture in the air， and counteract the dryness of the sinus and sinusitis that cause nausea and pain.
But in the face of numerous humidifiers, which humidifier is best for sinus problems?
Top 5 Humidifier For Sinus Problems
- COOL MIST HUMIDIFER - Honeywell Designer Series Cool Mist Humidifier (HUL430) helps to ensure proper humidity levels in your home; Indoor humidity levels between 40-60% can help relieve cough and congestion, keep throat and nasal passages hydrated and more
- DRY AIR RELIEF! LOOK NO FURTHER FOR THE MOST EFFECTIVE COOL MIST HUMIDEFIER ON THE MARKET! Want to eliminate the suffering from the terrible effects of dry air? No need to struggle with cheap flimsy and leaky desk humidifiers. This quality ultrasonic humidifier is the one you’re looking for. It pumps relief immediately and effectively! – Feel better in minutes!
- VICKS WARM MIST HUMIDIFIER: This warm mist humidifier, for bedrooms, baby nurseries, kids' bedrooms, or anyplace where you want congestion relief, can be used with Vicks VapoSteam for medicated vapors. Filter-free, full 1 gallon tank can run for 24 hours
- FACIAL STEAMER NATURALLY AND EFFECTIVELY helps relieve respiratory symptoms associated with a cold, sore throat, cough, flu, laryngitis , bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma, and allergies
- FILTER-FREE COOL MIST HUMIDIFER – Vicks Mini Cool Mist Humidifier is an essential part of a good night’s sleep when family members are sick, during allergy season or when the air is dry It also works with Vicks VapoPads for extra soothing comfort
Last update on 2021-07-19 at 13:16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Method for improving sinusitis by using an air humidifier
Using a humidifier is a way to relieve sinusitis, but you must pay attention to the method. Let’s take a look at it.
1. Use the vinegar fumigation method for air disinfection and sterilization. Use 5~10 ml of vinegar per square meter, then dilute with about two times of water, then boil, fumigation for 4 hours each time, fumigation once every other day.
2. Drip a few drops of wind oil in the water tank of the air humidifier to humidify the room, or pour a cup of hot water, drop a few drops of wind oil into it, and use steam to smoke the nose, which has the effect of clearing heat, overnight, and moisturizing.