Sinusitis is one of the most common diseases people experience. Congestion caused by dry air can cause sinus pain and even sinusitis.
It is caused by a variety of causes, such as smoke, air pollution, and common allergens such as pollen or pet dander.
Air humidifiers are suitable for sinusitis, and they can alleviate the symptoms of sinusitis to a certain extent.
A humidifier can increase the moisture in the air， and counteract the dryness of the sinus and sinusitis that cause nausea and pain.
But in the face of numerous humidifiers, which humidifier is best for sinus problems?
Top 5 Humidifier For Sinus Problems 2020
- 2 FUNCTIONS: Crane's 2 in 1 device features both a warm mist humidifier function and a personal steam inhaler function. No matter what function is being used, an auto shutoff safety function is built in if the unit runs out of water, overheats, or is not assembled properly.
- ULTRASONIC COOL MIST TECHNOLOGY: Safely moisturizes the air for up to 16 hours of continuous operation so you can breathe easy and get more restful sleep | High and low speed settings make it easy to adjust mist direction and speed to fit your comfort level
- 360° DEGREE HUMIDITY COVERAGE: 360°degree rotating nozzle at a height of up to 24 inches ensures an even level of humidity distributed in your home. With adjustable level and maximum mist output up to 300ml/hr.The mist particles are even and fine ,let you feel comfortable.The ultrasonic air diffusion is ideal for bedroom, office, babies and large room and can help you to fight with dry skin, wrinkles, insomnia and nose bleeds
- VICKS FILTER-FREE COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER: This cool mist humidifier won't need replacement filters, & it's 1.2 gallon tank can give up to 33 hours of soothing mist. Vicks cool mist humidifier is quiet, making it great for your bedroom or baby's nursery
- VICKS STEAM INHALER: Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler, with a soft, comfortable face mask and compatible with soothing menthol Vicks VapoPads, provides a warm mist of steam for temporary relief from allergies, congestion and coughs in a 5-15 minute treatment.
Last update on 2020-06-02 at 16:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Method for improving sinusitis by using an air humidifier
Using a humidifier is a way to relieve sinusitis, but you must pay attention to the method. Let’s take a look at it.
1. Use the vinegar fumigation method for air disinfection and sterilization. Use 5~10 ml of vinegar per square meter, then dilute with about two times of water, then boil, fumigation for 4 hours each time, fumigation once every other day.
2. Drip a few drops of wind oil in the water tank of the air humidifier to humidify the room, or pour a cup of hot water, drop a few drops of wind oil into it, and use steam to smoke the nose, which has the effect of clearing heat, overnight, and moisturizing.