Sinusitis is one of the most common diseases people experience. Congestion caused by dry air can cause sinus pain and even sinusitis.
It is caused by a variety of causes, such as smoke, air pollution, and common allergens such as pollen or pet dander.
Air humidifiers are suitable for sinusitis, and they can alleviate the symptoms of sinusitis to a certain extent.
A humidifier can increase the moisture in the air， and counteract the dryness of the sinus and sinusitis that cause nausea and pain.
But in the face of numerous humidifiers, which humidifier is best for sinus problems?
Top 5 Humidifier For Sinus Problems
- ULTRASONIC COOL MIST TECHNOLOGY: Safely moisturizes the air for up to 16 hours of continuous operation so you can breathe easy and get more restful sleep | High and low speed settings make it easy to adjust mist direction and speed to fit your comfort level
- PERSONAL STEAM INHALER – Vicks Personal Sinus Steam Inhaler provides non-medicated warm steam for temporary symptomatic relief from cough, congestion & allergies in a quick treatment. Compatible with menthol Vicks VapoPads (not included) for added comfort
- 2 FUNCTIONS: Crane's 2 in 1 device features both a warm mist humidifier function and a personal steam inhaler function. No matter what function is being used, an auto shutoff safety function is built in if the unit runs out of water, overheats, or is not assembled properly.
- Latest skin face moisturizer,deep pore cleansing and congestion relief,opens pores for deep cleansing. Professional face
- FILTER-FREE COOL MIST HUMIDIFER – Vicks Mini Cool Mist Humidifier is an essential part of a good night’s sleep when family members are sick, during allergy season or when the air is dry It also works with Vicks VapoPads for extra soothing comfort
Last update on 2021-04-16 at 17:12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Method for improving sinusitis by using an air humidifier
Using a humidifier is a way to relieve sinusitis, but you must pay attention to the method. Let’s take a look at it.
1. Use the vinegar fumigation method for air disinfection and sterilization. Use 5~10 ml of vinegar per square meter, then dilute with about two times of water, then boil, fumigation for 4 hours each time, fumigation once every other day.
2. Drip a few drops of wind oil in the water tank of the air humidifier to humidify the room, or pour a cup of hot water, drop a few drops of wind oil into it, and use steam to smoke the nose, which has the effect of clearing heat, overnight, and moisturizing.