Maintaining a humidifier requires two things, making sure that there is water in the reservoir tank and replacing the filters as needed.
Traditionally, humidifiers rely on filters. These filters soak water from the water tank, and with the help of the integrated fan, moisture from these filters is blown back into the air.
Filters, in many cases, are regarded as not clean consequently, many manufacturing companies want to establish filterless humidifiers that are new to accommodate the marketplace demands.
The filterless humidifier is an excellent bit of advanced technology that manages to supply many health benefits that are great but also helps in saving enormous in your electricity bills. Furthermore, it keeps you from the hassle of changing the filters.
With a filter, conventional humidifiers get the dust and minerals out of the mist, but the computations of white dust need cleaning eventually.
It will not occur to a filterless humidifier since it can remove any materials from the water entirely with works of an electrostatic charge.
If you want the best filterless humidifier for your home, here are the top picks models:
Top 10 Filterless Humidifier Reviews of 2020
- Top 10 Filterless Humidifier Reviews of 2020
- 1.Vicks Filter-Free 1.2 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier – Best for Medium Rooms
- 2.Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Filter-Free, 1 Gallon, for Home Bedroom Baby Nursery and Office
- 3.Vicks Vicks Vul520w Filter-free Cool Mist Humidifier – Best for Bedrooms
- 4.Honeywell HCM350W Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier
- 5.Holmes Hm495-UC Filter-free Ultrasonic Humidifier
- 6.Bionaire BUL7933CT Ultrasonic Filter-Free Tower Humidifier
- Filter Vs. Filterless Humidifier
- How To Clean Filterless Humidifier
- VICKS FILTER-FREE COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER: This cool mist humidifier won't need replacement filters, & it's 1.2 gallon tank can give up to 33 hours of soothing mist. Vicks cool mist humidifier is quiet, making it great for your bedroom or baby's nursery
- Cool Mist Humidifier: Features a 6 liter (1.6 gallons) tank, with a super high mist output. Our ultrasonic humidifier for bedrooms works in rooms up to 500 square feet and lasts 50 straight hours. This makes our air humidifier ideal for large rooms and is the perfect room essential for the house, apartment, office, nursery, or college dorm
- ULTRASONIC COOL MIST TECHNOLOGY: Safely moisturizes the air for up to 16 hours of continuous operation so you can breathe easy and get more restful sleep | High and low speed settings make it easy to adjust mist direction and speed to fit your comfort level
- LARGE CAPACITY, ENJOY OVERNIGHT OF COOLING ATMOSPHERE: Get the most sleep at night, without disturbance from mist noise or waking-up for a water refill for your humidifier, not anymore when using our Magictec Cool Humidifier with wider storage tank that stores liquid up to 2.5L capacity and super functional device that works up to 24 hours of humidifying.
- Efficient Humidifiers for Bedroom: With 2.2L large tank, the cool mist humidifier allows up to 24 hours of working in low mist. omni-directional rotating nozzle ensures an even level of humidity distributed at home. Breathe the forest fresh air in your home.
- Quiet Operation for Large Room Use: Ultrasonic humidifiers are incredibly silent, reduces noise to 26dB; perfect gift for Mother's Day, and for your baby, a disturbance-free sleep at night
- 【LONG LAST MOISTURE & ULTRA RELIEF】This 4.5L ultrasonic cool mist humidifier uses high-frequency sound vibrations, providing quiet sleeping environment (less than 28dB) also creating a cooling mist for up to 40 hours(low mist mode), which means there’s no necessary to refill it constantly. A great pick for a bedroom, nursery, or any medium large-sized room in your home.
- COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER: This cool mist humidifier quietly produces a fine, visible cool mist that helps make you & your home more comfortable. It's designed for medium sized rooms, with ultra quiet operation, variable output settings, & no filters required
- SAFE & HEALTHY: The cool mist humidifier automatically shuts off when water level is low. It’s also BPA free, FCC Certified, ETL listed, CA65 Tested and ROHS Compliant, making it safe and healthy for baby and all your loved ones
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: With vertical oval shape, it is a specially-designed cool mist humidifier for bedroom nightstand and office desk, fitting narrow space for better air wherever you are.
Last update on 2020-11-22 at 15:17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.Vicks Filter-Free 1.2 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier – Best for Medium Rooms
We like that this Vicks humidifier is quiet to sleep through with minimal humming and gurgling sounds.
We also like that two water tanks can sustain continuous operations all through the night.
2.Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Filter-Free, 1 Gallon, for Home Bedroom Baby Nursery and Office
What we love most about this model is that it does not look medical and sterile, like most humidifiers do. It looks modern enough to add and displayed in your living room.
It’s great for older kids who think they are too cold for Crane’s animal-shaped humidifiers. We also believe that this is easy to use as everything is laid out for you in the manual.
3.Vicks Vicks Vul520w Filter-free Cool Mist Humidifier – Best for Bedrooms
It is also quite successful at enhancing the wetness in your house by supplying a germ-free atmosphere to it. Because of this, you will be free from symptoms of influenza and colds.
It follows you will at no time need to purchase for a replacement filter. It also features an extended running time. On a single fill, it can run up to 10 hours. What this means is before you have to refill the water tank, you can love over a day of clean air.
Vicks Vul520w Filter-Free humidifier offers soothing cool moisture when you require it. This unit is perfect for moderate-sized rooms as it can certainly create greater than one gallon of moisture a day.
You will love the unit’s filterless procedure as you do not need to experience the hassle of buying or replacing a filter replacement.
Are you genuinely concerned about allergies and other ailments due to climate change? Don’t be concerned, as you can find an ideal alternative to your issues with Honeywell Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier HCM 350W.
It’s pretty sure a clean and balanced atmosphere with the optimum quantity of humidity in the air will considerably allow you to eliminate many allergies.
With its patented germ killing chamber technology and UV attribute, discharges 99.9% Germ-Free Mist, which Kills 99.9% of bacteria, molds, and spores in water.
This will be greatest for houses where you have little kids, as it’s germ-free. Additionally, it will help liberate water vapor in the air that, in turn, helps in raising the humidity level in the atmosphere a lot.
The Honeywell HCM-350 Cool Mist Humidifier is best designed for medium size rooms. Maybe it is expensive but well worth the money. It is tranquil, easy to fill, and clean.
It’s extremely quiet even on the highest speed, you can run it for 16 hours on the highest setting without having to refill the tank, and the best part is no white dust!!!
- It’s very quiet! Yay!
- It doesn’t change the temperature of the room even though it’s a cool-mist humidifier
- The filter doesn’t need replacing that often
- The tank can sit in the sink to be filled and doesn’t topple over
- Super easy to set up and use
- It’s pretty big and bulky
- Sucks dust into the unit so needs cleaning often
Overall, Honeywell cool mist humidifier HCM 350 germ-free version is something that offers the finest for you. You need to go for purchasing one if you truly believe that these quality humidifiers are excellent for your family.
In short, the Honeywell HCM-350 humidifier works well as long as the filter is pretty new. Silent, quiet, and moist. Three things all humidifiers should have and this one does the trick. The filter is this big honeycomb-like paper filter that wicks the water up, and then a fan blows the moisture into the air. It’s doesn’t use filters, so the overall cost is much lower.
What’s the best thing about this humidifier. It’s easy to clean, fill, and load into the base. It couldn’t be more simple than it works perfectly too! It works silently in the background, and a tank full of water lasts between 12-15 hours on high. I would highly recommend it!
It is silent and does not emit white dust, plus it does not require a change of filters because it uses a permanent one.
However, you have to take care of it by using distilled water because hard water will clog the filter and shorten its lifespan.
The Bionaire BUL7933CT Tower Humidifier saves space at the same time, although it was revered for the way it can humidify big rooms. It comes in black with chrome trim slick and will not appear out of place in any room.
With an output of two gallons daily, the BUL7933 will don’t have any trouble with all the settings in a big bedroom or living space. Lots of thought has gone into the plan of the version since units in this way are frequently on display.
The BUL7933 has all the attributes you’d expect with much more and a humidifier. It uses ultrasonic technology to create a visible ultra-fine mist, so the direction of the mist could be controlled as well as the nozzle rotates. Besides, it has a night light and an inbuilt clock, which makes it perfect for the bedroom.
Complicated LCD settings will show both the real and humidity levels that are set. Moreover, it’s three speeds and could be continuously utilized for up to two days. Besides, you have the added advantage of remote control so the unit may be used any place in the room.
Due to ultrasonic technology, the BUL7933 is exceptionally silent when in use, another characteristic that makes this Bionaire a humidifier that is a perfect bedroom. It’s reasonably priced, given the region, and comes with many features. Other versions in this cost range cannot boast.
The Bionaire BUL7933-CT is a great Ultrasonic Tower Humidifier to keep you comfortable in the winter. It’s very quiet, so it won’t keep you awake at night either.
It is even more stylish than it looks in the picture. It also has a button to turn the digital screen off in case you have it in your bedroom and don’t want the extra light. The digital display is a very nice feature.
The buttons are intuitive, and you can able to figure out all of the controls within a few seconds. The spout works excellent, and the water compartment is easily removed for a fill-up.
- Relatively large capacity
- Reasonably high vapor output
- Electronic humidistat (and other electronic controls)
- the tank is both awkward and fragile.
Overall, It works very well, easy to clean and maintain, and the humidistat is surprisingly accurate. I highly recommend it.
Filter Vs. Filterless Humidifier
How To Clean Filterless Humidifier
As we mentioned earlier, using a filterless humidifier is cost saving in the long run because you will no longer need to buy replacement filters to take over from its worn-out predecessor. They are also easier to clean, just slide the grid off and wipe it down.