Central air-conditioning is generally only used in summer and not in winter.
For home central air conditioning, the external unit is the soul of home central air conditioning.
The too bad outdoor environments will affect the service life of the outdoor unit.
There may be some sundries or dust, which requires the user to check the surrounding environment of the outdoor unit regularly to ensure the operating environment of the outdoor unit is clean and clean.
Do you want to add a protective cover to the outdoor unit? The answer is yes.
To better protect the safety of our central air conditioner for the winter, we need to find a waterproof and snow-proof cover and wrap the central air conditioner, which can play a role in dust and pollution prevention.
Top 5 Central Air Conditioner Covers for Winter 2020
- Premium air conditioner cover - cover the central A/C unit, size 24"long x 24"width x 30"height
- PREMIUNM OUTDOOR COVER: High quality 600D polyester oxford water-resistant top fabric with waterproof undercoating to protect your outdoor air conditioner from natural damage. Durable to use and won’t crack in the cold winter
- PREMIUM AIR CONDITIONER COVER - AC cover provides top protection from leaves and tree branches
- PREMIUM OUTDOOR COVER: Fits square air conditioners 32”L x 32”D x 30”H, Actual dimensions are 34"L x 34"D x 30"H
- ALL-SEASON AC COVER: AC mesh cover shields outside AC units from debris and moisture and is weather-resistant to provide protection for all seasons
Last update on 2020-05-26 at 10:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API