The weather changes, it’s faster than flipping through the books, and it can be confusing when it’s cold and hot.
Summer is getting closer and closer to us. Seeing that the weather is getting hotter, what can we do without a floor fan?
There are many types of electric fans on the market, but the coolest blower is the floor electric fan!
For this reason, I have selected several top-rated floor fans on the market to help you through the sultry weather.
Top 5 Floor Fans in 2020
- 3 Powerful Speeds - makes this fan ideal for the garage, shop, attic, or anywhere else you need a high velocity fan. The powerful motor and metal fan blades provide a cooling breeze throughout the room.
- Oscillating Remote Control Tower Fan: The Honeywell QuietSet Tower Fan Provides Powerful Whole Room Cooling With Quiet Operation, Oscillation and Automatic Shut Off Timer; 5 Levels of Sound and Power Settings Let You Choose What’s Best for Your Environment
- [3-Speed Quiet Fan] Featuring 3 speed settings and 7-hour timer with Auto Shut-off , the Pelonis pedestal fan allows you to customize your breeze needs , and to control the cooling options with high energy-efficiency in your house, living room and office. Equipped with high-quality blade and powerful motor, this standing fan could provide you with strong wind to boost the cooling effect while operating at low noise level (as low as 50db) in your bedroom or nursing room.
- WIND TO KEEP YOU COOL - Whether you're working with machinery in a large shop, warehouse, or winding down after work outdoor on your patio enjoying a drink, our 20-inch fan will meet your cooling needs.
- BEAT THE HEAT – Powered by 3 speed settings H/M/L, fan is perfectly sized to aim over a high bed and powerful enough to blow across the room. If you live in the heat with no central air, and window AC units do a poor job of moving air around your whole house or apartment, this fan creates excellent air flow making you feel cooler.
Last update on 2020-07-08 at 18:09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
5 Things Must Know Before Choose The Right Floor Fans
There are several aspects to pay attention to when selecting a floor fan:
1. Whether the assembly is strong.
Due to the large size of the floor fan, it must be manually installed before the first use, and it is not enough to assemble it. The connection must be sturdy.
Otherwise, it will be unstable and prone to accidents, especially if you have children at home, you must pay attention.
2. Whether it is a pure copper core motor.
The motor is the heart of the electric fan’s operation, which is directly related to the life and use experience of the electric fan. The pure copper core motor has higher heat dissipation and operating efficiency, stable operation, and low noise.
3. Whether the wind speed is large.
The magnitude of the wind speed is related to the strength of the wind and the area under the wind. In theory, the larger the wind speed, the better.
4. Whether it contains other functions.
Whether it can be timed, whether it includes a remote control, whether it is convenient to use, etc.
5. Whether cleaning is convenient.
The electric fan is easy to accumulate dust and dust. To ensure the normal operation of the motor, the mesh cover needs to be removed to remove dust on the fan blades. It is not only easy to remove the net cover but also to press it.