The weather changes, it’s faster than flipping through the books, and it can be confusing when it’s cold and hot.
Summer is getting closer and closer to us. Seeing that the weather is getting hotter, what can we do without a floor fan?
There are many types of electric fans on the market, but the coolest blower is the floor electric fan!
For this reason, I have selected several top-rated floor fans on the market to help you through the sultry weather.
Top 5 Floor Fans
- 3 Powerful Speeds - makes this fan ideal for the garage, shop, attic, or anywhere else you need a high velocity fan. The powerful motor and metal fan blades provide a cooling breeze throughout the room.
- BEAT THE HEAT – If you live, work, play, exercise, perform gigs, or party in the heat with no AC, this high velocity fan easily brings you comfort to help beat the summertime heat. Pivoting blower head directs the breeze any way you want, making this floor fan a life saver when it’s hot & humid outdoors.
- Simple Controls: Choose between 4 speeds, 3 modes (Normal, Natural, or Sleep), remotely control the strength and oscillation from your bed or sofa; easy-to-touch smart design makes you more convenient to use, so you can easily customize your airflow and cooling needs for a child's room bedroom, or home office
- 3 Whisper Quiet Speeds: Provide smooth, consistent air flow. The unique space saver design and quiet operation make this fan ideal for a child's room bedroom, or home office.
Last update on 2021-07-19 at 12:12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
5 Things Must Know Before Choose The Right Floor Fans
There are several aspects to pay attention to when selecting a floor fan:
1. Whether the assembly is strong.
Due to the large size of the floor fan, it must be manually installed before the first use, and it is not enough to assemble it. The connection must be sturdy.
Otherwise, it will be unstable and prone to accidents, especially if you have children at home, you must pay attention.
2. Whether it is a pure copper core motor.
The motor is the heart of the electric fan’s operation, which is directly related to the life and use experience of the electric fan. The pure copper core motor has higher heat dissipation and operating efficiency, stable operation, and low noise.
3. Whether the wind speed is large.
The magnitude of the wind speed is related to the strength of the wind and the area under the wind. In theory, the larger the wind speed, the better.
4. Whether it contains other functions.
Whether it can be timed, whether it includes a remote control, whether it is convenient to use, etc.
5. Whether cleaning is convenient.
The electric fan is easy to accumulate dust and dust. To ensure the normal operation of the motor, the mesh cover needs to be removed to remove dust on the fan blades. It is not only easy to remove the net cover but also to press it.