Top 5 Dehumidifier for Bedroom 2020
- 【High-Efficiency Work】: Small and compact dehumidifier with 16 ounces/ 500 ml capacity tank extracts up to 10 oz/ 300 ml daily in enclosed and small rooms and spaces.
- High-Efficiency Dehumify：ALROCKET portable dehumidifier with 35oz(1000ml) capacity tank extracts up to 16oz(450ml) of water daily in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH. ALROCKET dehumidifier helps you improve air quality and create a comfortable and clean living environment for you.
- Small & Compact: Lightweight, Compact and Portable, Capable of removing up to 9 ounces of water per day with a 16-ounce water tank capacity. Ideal for rooms up to 1200 cubic feet (150 sq ft). Only works effectively above 15°C / 59°F.
- HIGN EFFICIENT DEHUMIDIFICATION - Keep moisture below 45%, Farewell to wet days! LONOVE 2nd generation small dehumidifier upgraded with 34oz water tank and thermoelectric cooling technology, ensure 350ml per day dehumidification (at 86℉,80%RH) better than others electric mini dehumidifiers, Ideal for rooms up to 2200 cubic feet (190 sq ft).
- HIGN EFFICIENT DEHUMIDIFICATION -Keep moisture below 50% .Our mini dehumidifiers has 2 air inlets (front and back), which has a great powerful efficiency for removing the moisture in the air. 350ml/day dehumidification feature better than ordinary electric dehumidifier. Fits for area about 165 sq·ft apartment, working at RH80% condition has a significant effect.
Last update on 2021-01-12 at 13:18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier – Best Small Bedroom Dehumidifier
The Frigidaire FAD504DWD can remove moisture for an impressive rate of 50 pints per day in spaces quantifying up to 800 square feet, making it appropriate to be used in a small bedroom.
Additionally, it works to eliminate other airborne particles, room scents, and bacteria in the atmosphere that may make breathing hard.
When you needed a dehumidifier for the bedroom but didn’t know which one should purchase, I recommend Frigidaire FAD504DWD 50-pint Dehumidifier.
It is a new model with Energy Star certification. Consumer Reports gave that one a very high rating. This is a very efficient and very quiet dehumidifier that works great for your basement and Bathroom.
The Frigidaire FAD504TDD 50-pint Dehumidifier is an Energy Star Compliant 50-pint per day dehumidifier capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable drain. Its low-temperature process means you use less energy and save money. The washable filter keeps your air smelling fresh and tilts out for easy removal.
The Ready-Select controls allow you to operate the unit with the touch of a button, allowing the anti-microbial Effortless Clean Filter to remove harmful bacteria and allergens. The Frigidaire 50-Pint Dehumidifier lets you control the exact percentage of humidity in your room.
It features full-function electronic controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator, and a washable filter that removes both moisture and airborne particulates.
The Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It also helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult. It features full-function electronic controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator, and a washable filter that reduces bacteria, room odors, and other airborne particles. Its effortless humidity control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room.
The ideal dehumidifier for your home will both automatically regulate the moisture and will be backed by a company that has had experience in the field for many years. Such a dehumidifier is the Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier. It is factory equipped with numerous built-in features, which your family will love:
1. We’ve come a long way, baby! – The first dehumidifiers looked ugly. You plugged them in. They had virtually no controls. And no safety features, which meant they often overflowed – creating a mess. The next generation of dehumidifiers was, plain and simple, not easy to manage. The Frigidaire FAD504DWD has solved all of this for you! Manual has become automatic. Ugly has become refined. And mess converted into safety as well as savings.
2. Control Is Now In Your Hands – The old fashioned ugly box with only one or limited settings has been replaced. The Frigidaire FAD504DWD dehumidifier has fully adjustable settings.
And you can set levels that allow you to scale up and down to suit your requirements. The humidity settings are expressed in percentages – not a useless 1 to 10 scale. Thus, you can set the percentage your doctor recommends and forget it. There will be no uncertainty when you adjust the setting giving you great peace-of-mind.
All it takes is one touch to effortlessly enter your perfect setting for the time of day. You can find the ideal balance of moist and dry yourself; as you adjust the settings of your new Frigidaire dehumidifier. Or, simply go to ‘autopilot’ first. That is, use the manufacture’s suggested settings that have been optimized for the Frigidaire FAD504DWD.
3. Your Pocketbook Will Benefit – Now, your electric bill does not have to suffer.
First, the price is excellent. Second, the Frigidaire FAD504DWD is efficient. It consumes less energy. Most dehumidifiers require high ambient room temperatures to work efficiency. Not so with the Frigidaire FAD504DWD. It is an effective and efficient thought of its operating range. It does not require 80 degrees plus to work well!
Other models need elevated temperatures because they need heat to be efficient. The Frigidaire FAD504DWD doesn’t, because the manufacturer has addressed this critical issue. Efficiency at lower temperatures is built in. Thus, you are indeed getting the most advantageous dehumidification without the necessity of a high electric bill.
4. Mold Prevention – Is Mold is harmful to our bodies? Can it even be fatal? – Yes, just ask your doctor. Can it cause structural damage to your home? – Yes, just ask your contractor. Mold is dangerous.
And it is expensive and time-consuming to remove after it gains a foothold on your home. Why not prevent it from the easy, effortless, cost-efficient way with a Frigidaire FAD504DWD dehumidifier? It doesn’t matter if you experience daily or weekly or seasonal humidity fluctuations. You can protect your home and your family 24/7.
The Frigidaire FAD504DWD can help reduce the incidence of structural damage due to mold, as well as reduce the risk to your family’s health. It can stand guard around the clock while you have continuous peace of mind.
- Customer Support
- Easy Setup
- Effective at water removal
- Quiet and compact
- Energy efficient
- No automatic defrost
- Drainage hose not included
The Frigidaire FAD504DWD is an Amazing product, very efficient. It pushes air up instead of sideways, making it more efficient. When the motor starts, you can hardly notice it. You can define the humidity level, and when you reached the motor stops, just the fan stays on. It moves easily, is easy to empty, and best of all, it is saving us on your electric bill.
In a basement or a living room, it’s acceptable looking and reasonably quiet. The price is right, and with “one-click” you can have it practically overnight. It’s a must-have.
As is clearly stated above, the Frigidaire Dehumidifier 50 pint’s great features simply make it an excellent purchase for users who are after a new and efficient dehumidifier. This unit’s anti-microbial filter, easy to use electronic controls, and Energy Star Compliant 50-pint per day dehumidifier is highly recommendable. This Frigidaire Dehumidifier 50 pint is a worthwhile purchase.
It’s a reasonably priced air dehumidifier that can do a sufficient enough job with filtering excessive moisture, mold, and mildew around the home. Looked at prices on this same product at other stores, they couldn’t beat amazon’s price. I would highly recommend buying this product.
2.Danby DDR70B3WP – Best dehumidifier for house 3-4 bedrooms
The Danby 70 pint portable dehumidifier can remove moisture efficiently and is ideal for large areas. The model number of this humidifier is DDR70B3WP. Castor wheels on the Danby portable dehumidifier allow it to be easily moved from room to room when needed.
Apart from being Energy-Star certified to guarantee savings on your energy costs and being environmentally friendly, there are a variety of units with capacities of 24 pints, up to 70 pints of moisture daily. This gives you the control over how much or how little moisture you need for the designated space you want to cover.
A minimum of 12 months’ warranty is offered for all units and covers labor and parts. Some units may even come with warranties of up to 24 months. A protective policy like this can give buyers the relief and comfort of knowing that your unit is guaranteed to work effectively.
The Danby DDR70B3WP ranks head to head for the best dehumidifier crown, capable of removing up to 70 pints of moisture from the air per day. This unit is, therefore, ideal for larger homes, especially humid climates, damp basements, and flooded rooms.
Despite its large capacity, the DDR70B3WP uses a surprisingly low amount of energy and is thus Energy Star compliant, leading to benefits for both the environment and your electricity bill.
Danby has also incorporated some more cutting edge features over and above those of older models, including an automatic shut off which ensures that your unit is only in use when it is required, and an innovative auto dry function which allows the unit to remain clean with no work on your part.
This 70-pint dehumidifier covers a maximum area of up to 4000 square feet and has a variety of useful features for ease of use. It is also an Energy Star Compliant as it uses power efficiently and has a low environmental impact.
Overall, the Danby DDR70B3WP is up there with the best dehumidifiers from the more prominent brands, and some users go as far as to say that this unit is the best they have ever owned.
3.Danby Premiere DDR70A2GP – Quiet dehumidifier for bedroom
I had a very humid basement that stunk like musty smells, the Danby Premiere DDR70A2GP 70 pint dehumidifier works excellent, dried up my basement air in no time, and it no longer smells like a wet basement. It runs Very quiet, uses much less energy than other units.
There are many other benefits with Danby dehumidifiers that can make your life much more comfortable. With a wide selection of units to choose from, there is undoubtedly one to meet your every need.
- Wide Range for Effect – covers areas from 1500 to 3800 square feet
- Quiet Operations – perfect for baby rooms, bedrooms, or other rooms where noise is distracting
- Automatic Deicing – all units feature auto-de-icer function to prevent ice build-up
- Automatic Restart – in the event of power failures, many units include an auto-restart feature that can recall the previous setting
- Electronic Controls – all units have electronic controls instead of mechanical, to be more user-friendly
- Direct Draining – all Danby dehumidifiers units feature a direct drain at the rear of the cabinet and is specially designed for use in basements with a floor drain
I have now finished off my basement with laminate floors, and this product works wonderfully to keep the moisture out of the air. This was easy to set up and works very well. I do not have any mold problems in my basement at all now. Lifesaver! I would never have another basement without a dehumidifier again!
- Dries areas up to 1400 square feet at temperatures as low as 41 degrees.
- Offers several drainage options: collection bucket, gravity drain hose attachment, or purchase a condensate pump.
- Removes up to 70 pints (8.75 gallons) of humidity every 24 hours.
- The compact design and caster wheels make the Danby easy to maneuver throughout your space.
- Auto defrosts the build-up of ice on the coils, and the auto-restart will automatically turn on after a power outage.
- Energy Star rating and use of R410A refrigerant make this unit very eco-friendly and energy-efficient.
- No built-in the pump, but they are available to purchase.
- This model does not include a remote control.
If you are planning to use a dehumidifier in a room that is often occupied and thus sound may be a concern, the Danby DDR70A2GP 70 pint unit is quiet enough to be placed in a bedroom.
We’ve had it for over a month, and it works great. Love the air circulation and the fact that it will stay on Fan and only switch to dehumidifier when needed. Very functional. Worth the money.