Did you know that most people spend ninety percent of their waking and sleeping time indoor?
Indoor air is more serious than outdoor air pollution, affecting allergies, asthma, eczema, sleep, and so on.
The air inside homes, offices, schools, and other buildings can be more polluted than outdoor air because heating, cooling, and ventilation systems are familiar sources of bacterial growth.
Did you know that you can run a quick test? It is an easy process do-it-yourself with the best indoor air quality monitor.
A good air quality monitor can help you keep track of toxins and chemicals in the air, helping you stay safe and healthy.
Top 5 Air Quality Testing Meters
- Top 5 Air Quality Testing Meters
- 1.Awair 2nd Edition: Air Quality Monitor [Fine Dust, Chemicals, CO2 and more]
- 2.Awair Glow: Know What’s in The Air You Breathe
- 3.Foobot Indoor Air Quality Monitor – Best for Homeowners Renters & HVAC Pros
- 4.Air Quality Pollution Monitor, Formaldehyde Detector, Temperature & Humidity Meter
- 5.IQAir AirVisual Pro Air Quality Monitor – Best For Compare Indoor & Outdoor Air Quality
- How to Test Home Indoor Air Quality Yourself
- KNOW AT A GLANCE: Large and clear reading, with 3-color indicator lights, know the air quality immediately from wherever you look at it.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC – As our newest model, this indoor air quality monitor accurately assesses temperature in Celsius, humidity level, and multiple measures of air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde, total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter (PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10) which travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli.
- REAL-TIME AIR QUALITY MEASURE - Monitor air quality with the touch of a button, measuring levels of CO2, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), and Particle Matter ((PM2.5 & PM10). Also measure temperature and humidity in your surroundings.
- [2021 8-IN-1 Unique Design]: HYVQDNM 2021 indoor air quality monitor built in electrochemical sensors will provide you trustworthy measurements such as air of Carbon Monoxide(CO), Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Formaldehyde(HCHO), Volatile Organic Compound(TVOC), Particle Matter(PM2.5/PM10).This new mode can offer real time data and mean value, it is recommend you to focus on mean value of each gas after testing enough time because long-term monitoring, the real-time data exist instability.
- KNOW YOUR AIR - Track temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide (CO2), chemicals (VOCs), and particulate matter (PM2. 5) in your space
Last update on 2021-09-15 at 04:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Whether you are a new parent or you have asthma, the Awair 2nd Edition Air Quality Monitor has affected many people’s lives.
Whether you are putting air in the bedroom or kitchen, or whether you are more focused on sleep than on allergies.
It will work hard to protect your health and comfort, including respiratory health, sleep, attention, mood, and immunity.
You will get a wair score between 0 and 100, to help you quickly understand indoor air quality. You can see your air quality in the Awair display or the Awair app.
You can also connect other smart products with Awair+, Awair+ works with Nest, Amazon Echo, Google Home, IFTTT, and automatically keep your air clean and healthy.
The Awair Glow Air Quality Monitor can improve realtime monitoring of key factors in the air: chemical substances (VOC), carbon dioxide, humidity, and temperature.
It also has a beautiful and useful night light that can be controlled by motion, touch, or through the Awair app.
Whether you are in your bedroom, kitchen, or secretary, it will automatically illuminate your path.
You can also use your preferred mode to better sleep, control your allergies, increase your productivity, or improve your health.
3.Foobot Indoor Air Quality Monitor – Best for Homeowners Renters & HVAC Pros
The Foobot Indoor Air Quality Monitor detects harmful, invisible, and odorless contaminants in your home.
You can check your home’s overall air quality level at any time with an LED color display.
Berkeley National Laboratory determined that Forbes is one of the most reliable monitors for PM2.5 readings.
It provides temperature, relative humidity, VOC, PM, and CO2 readings, which is essential for IAQ.
All in all, the Foobot Indoor Air Quality Monitor is a powerful tool for HVAC professionals, help customers solve indoor air quality problems. Value for money!
The EG Air EGVOC-180 Air Quality Pollution Monitor accurately estimates temperature and humidity.
And a variety of air quality measurement methods, including formaldehyde concentration, total natural and synthetic volatile organic compounds (TVOC), and fine particulate matter (PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10) that cause most odors.
It also has a built-in fan for quick air intake. Because it is portable, you can carry it continuously to monitor indoor air quality anywhere.
It can also detect organic compounds, such as formaldehyde, suspected to be associated with nasal cancer and lung cancer emissions from many household materials.
By measuring particulate contamination, the Air Pollution Monitor can also help you know when asthma will worsen and when to change your home air filter.
Overall, the EG Air EGVOC-180 Air Quality Pollution Monitor helps you monitor the air quality in your home, in the car, and your hotel room in real-time. For the health of your family, you should buy one!
5.IQAir AirVisual Pro Air Quality Monitor – Best For Compare Indoor & Outdoor Air Quality
AirVisual Pro has advanced technology that allows you to monitor the air anytime, anywhere, easily.
It compares indoor air quality with outdoor air quality to provide scientific advice for your travels.
It can set alarms about air quality changes for your smartphone, and run HVAC systems based on air quality readings, saving energy costs and electricity bills.
When your smartphone is close to your home’s WiFi network, let your audiovisual system turn on the HVAC system, so you can have fresh air as soon as you get home.
Overall, using AirVisual Pro will save you time and money; more importantly, always breathe healthy air. I highly recommend it!
How to Test Home Indoor Air Quality Yourself
You can easily and inexpensively screen for potentially harmful bacteria and fungus inside your home or office, and there are two ways to sample and check for contamination.
One way is to sample your home air filters since they are designed to catch particles floating in the air.
If not changed regularly, they most likely will become a breeding ground for bacteria because they left unchanged. They provide an ideal environment of warmth and moisture.
Even when changed regularly, bacteria may form quickly and spread throughout your home or office if your space has lousy air circulation.
To check to use this method to obtain a sample from your air filter, remove it from the circulation source (air conditioner, etc.), and follow the instructions provided in the Air Quality Monitor to check the elements found in your home or office environment.
The other way to check is by taking a sample from an air duct because they can also become a breeding ground for bacteria and mold. With this type of contamination test, you take your example from inside the air duct and follow the instruction in your Air Quality Monitor.