Asthma is a chronic lung disorder usually related to exposure to ultrafine particles.
Along with taking good care of asthma causes around your house, a healthy environment for asthma sufferers may be preserved by using an air purifier using a HEPA filter.
For asthma sufferers, air purifiers can clean out the toxins that activate their asthmatic episodes.
Now that you will discover the best-rated air purifiers for asthma below.
Top 5 Air Purifier for Asthma
- PURIFY YOUR AIR - Protect you and your family from home air pollutants like dust mites, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, pet hair, odors, smoke, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Our 5-in-1 air filter system captures particles you can't see, with a true HEPA filter that filters 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Medical Grade H13 True HEPA Filter (higher rated than True HEPA) 99.97% particle removal. H13 True HEPA is considered medical grade air filtration, the unit alone is not a medical device.
- 3 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97percentage of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- Medical Grade H13 Filters (higher rated than True HEPA) 99.97% particle removal. H13 True HEPA is considered medical grade air filtration, the unit alone is not a medical device.
- 100% OZONE FREE: Unlike some other brands, Levoit air purifiers are always 100% ozone-free, never using the UV-C light and anion purification methods that cause harm to children and people with asthma
Last update on 2020-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Removing common household odors that may damage your family and allergens is simple with the GermGuardian AC5000E 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System.
With its 125 CADR, it may guarantee an exhaustive cleaning out of the space you reside in. UVC technology is very appropriate for all those suffering from allergies and is exceptional.
It also has a pure pet filter that’s significant for those who require to filter out pet dander and have pets.
All in all, This air purifier is quieter than others. It has a five-year limited guarantee and decent priced.
It is an air purifier that is excellent, thanks to its powerful functionality and attributes that are superior — calm yet strong functionality as well as a comfortable layout with smart sensor technology.
It’s for big rooms up to 1100 square feet. The atmosphere detector helps to control the fan and functions of the BreatheSmart together with the filter screen to optimize the life of your filter.
Overall, the Alen BreatheSmart is among the most effective air purifiers out there. This superb air purifier lets you forget that you possess it.
It has a 3 Phase filtration system comprising a pre- True HEPA filter, activated carbon filter, and filter.
Airborne particles, including dust mite debris, mold spores, and pollen, along with some viruses and bacteria, are removed.
It features four distinct fan speeds, including turbo and slumber styles. Among the best things relating to this air purifier is the way quiet it’s, even when set on high, which means it is appropriate for use in a bedroom.
If you are living in a mild climate and have plenty of ventilation, there is every chance that natural purification from plants will be sufficient to keep the indoor free of pollutants.
If there is an allergy sufferer, you will need to get hold of a unit that satisfies the HEPA air purifiers’ standard that has been laid down by the Federal Government.
The most effective air purifier for asthma sufferers functions to remove 99.97% of asthma-inducing toxins from the atmosphere.